Here at Antios, we’re proud to serve as one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of specialist wipe products for homes, workplaces, medical and industrial applications. However, whilst we offer antibacterial products packed with cleaning agents, we also supply our customers with convenient skincare products that clean, smoothe and tone the skin. 3-in-1 wipes from Antios love your skin – keep reading to find out why!
Yes – we place great focus into what goes into our wipes. Our commitment to combating the spread of viruses and harmful pathogens has been supported by our products’ high alcohol content, as well as the inclusion of quaternary ammonium compounds (QACs) like benzalkonium chloride. Promoting these products and keeping our customers protected with a reliable supply of approved wipes has been our top priority.
However, our passion for effective wipe products doesn’t end with antibacterials, antivirals and cleaning chemicals. We’re just as committed to facilitating healthy skin as we are to facilitating clean environments, and some awesome ingredients can protect your skin against dryness, flaking and contact dermatitis – dermatological conditions which have unfortunately become highly common as a result of constant handwashing.
Clean, Smooth and Tone with Antios Wipes
It’s true – hand hygiene has never been more important. However, this must be accompanied by nourishing our skin with products which counteract the dryness and itchiness which can be caused by alcohol-based hand sanitiser gels. We do this by using some of the most dermatologically beneficial ingredients known to man: almond oil and argan oil.
Why We Love Argan Oil
Argan Oil has been used for centuries for the benefit of our skin and hair. Native to Morocco and produced by the nuts found on argan trees, the oil-rich argan kernels are packed with beneficial ingredients like vitamin E, phenols and carotenes.
- Regulate skin oil: Nobody likes having skin that is too oily. Fortunately, argan oil regulates sebum production, ensuring your skin stays hydrated at the right level.
- Better skin elasticity: Argan oil boosts skin elasticity like nothing else. This aids skin regeneration and also helps to reduce inflammation and reduce stretch marks.
- Help other products: Other skincare products tend to work better with argan oil. After all, argan oil is ultra-hydrating and aids exfoliation.
Discover argan oil with our Fresh Argan Oil 3 in 1 Make-up Removing Wipes!
Why We Love Almond Oil
They aren’t just for snacking. Almonds are packed with ingredients that are dermatologically beneficial ingredients like vitamin A, vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids and zinc. It’s no secret why this property is found in so many cosmetic & skincare products:
- Tone your skin: We love almond oil for its skin toning properties. Almond oil contains emollients to revive your complexion and improve your skin tone.
- Combat skin dryness: Suffering from a condition like eczema, psoriasis or contact dermatitis? Look no further. Almond oil is a natural moisturiser.
- Healthier skin: The fatty acids contained in almond oil can help dissolve excess oil, making your skin look less ‘greasy’ with improved cell turnover.
Discover almond oil with our Fresh Almond Oil 3 in 1 Make-up Removing Wipes!
PROTECT YOUR SKIN WITH ANTIOS WIPES
Antios are leading suppliers of antibacterial and biodegradable wipe products, offering personalised, branded and totally customisable orders ranging from a single carton of wipes up to multiple pallet-loads. With extensive stock holding facilities, deliveries are completed within an average of 1-3 working days. To inquire about large, bulk-sized deliveries or to discuss how we can help your organisation enter the new normal with a rebranding deal, get in touch with our expert team today.