We’re well into December and that means one thing: the winter holidays are approaching. Whilst many will work from home according to ongoing public health advice, many frontline workers, hospitality staff and many others from all sectors will work in public-facing environments. Antios is facilitating high levels of hand hygiene for workers throughout the UK with a range of approved and effective antibacterial wipe products.
The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic continues to present a major health risk to workers globally. Whilst infection rates spike in various locations throughout the UK, many workers continue to face a higher risk of contracting the virus. This means that employers and organisational leaders must bear a responsibility in protecting their premises and staff – and that extends well beyond social distancing infrastructure and a requirement for facial coverings.
Antios is helping employers and organisational leaders create cleaner, safer environments for staff and visitors with a range of antibacterial wipe products; packed with effective agents including benzalkonium chloride: an ingredient which has been proven to break down the fatty walls surrounding many viruses and harmful pathogens, destroying them in the process.
A Reliable Wipes Supply for Your Business
Now more than ever, employers and organisational leaders require infection control solutions that are high-quality, durable and supplied by a reliable; trusted and verified source. Indeed, the increased demand for antibacterial wipes saw a marked change in qualities such as alcohol content and wipe durability, with many manufacturers struggling to meet the demand. Antios has held the bar for superior quality throughout the most challenging of times, protecting workers with a guaranteed supply of industry grade wipes.
The worst may be behind us. But we still have work to do. Here’s just a few ways we’re pledging to assist our customers throughout the festive season and beyond:
- Reliability: Forget excuses and misplaced deliveries. We’re setting the standard for service reliability with 1 guaranteed supply chain and 1 UK-based brand.
- Agility: Forget waiting for weeks on your antibacterial wipe supply – your staff deserve better. We’re pledging to support each and every one of our customers with 2-day delivery on orders within the United Kingdom.
- Support: We’re there for businesses and organisations when they need us most. Antios provides a 7-day reseller phone support line with email support (get in touch to discuss becoming a reseller).
- Quality: We’re taking a stand against substandard quality antibacterial wipe products. Our wipes are durable and effective and come in a range of choices, from alcohol-based and benzalkonium chloride-based through to convenient handy packs and biodegradable wipes.
- Care: Constant hand washing throughout 2020 has led to a spiked increase in contact dermatitis, as well as general red and itchy skin. Many of our products care for your skin, coming packed with natural moisturisers like aloe vera.
Protect Your Staff with Branded Antibacterial Wipes
The Antios brand represents quality, reliability and effectiveness when it comes to convenient infection control. We’re giving businesses and organisations the chance to place their own branding, including logos, on our wipes to make your new normal as normal as possible. You can supply your organisation with bulk orders of personalised handy packs, ensuring high levels of hand hygiene to add to any infection control strategy.
Times are challenging. Antios is here to help this Festive Season.
Antios: Wipes, But Better
Antios are leading suppliers of antibacterial and biodegradable wipe products, offering orders ranging from a single carton of wipes up to multiple pallet-loads. With extensive stock holding facilities, deliveries are completed within an average of 1-3 working days. To enquire about large, bulk-sized deliveries or to discuss how we can help your organisation enter the new normal, get in touch with our expert team today.